Virginia Prisons Accountability Committee: The October 20, 2021 Moon, A Pregnant full Moon Aries Moon and A Wife's Kiss to Her Husband In Solitary Confinement By Stacey Thorpe

Saturday, December 11, 2021

The October 20, 2021 Moon, A Pregnant full Moon Aries Moon and A Wife's Kiss to Her Husband In Solitary Confinement By Stacey Thorpe

 

Stacey & Sporty
💘❤💘❤💘

Sporty you should see the pregnant full Aries Moon tonight. Its exceptionally gorgeous. Its radiance is Amazing.

I think it's an Aries Moon...My Moon...I can't wait until we're under it's brilliance. I Hunger for you.

Baby you know what the moon does to folks. it puts fire under their feet in some, heat in the mouths of others and peak energy and culminating events in the many.

So whats going on there? I Love You Sweetheart. Baby I trust your main event is you heard from me, a letter and our jpay I sent yesterday has you full of me tonight and you're doing A Moondance instead of experiencing Moon Madness.

💘❤💘❤💘

My name is Sporty [William Thorpe] and I'm in Solitary Confinement at the Wainwright Unit of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice exiled from the Virginia Department of Corrections and I am sharing the above gem from my Wife Stacey And Yes Solitary Confinement is A Cruel and Unusual Punishment  Violative of the natural law and the 8th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States, created by the Mood Madded.

By Stacey and William Thorpe

No comments :