Virginia Prisons Accountability Committee: IN VIRGINIA I LOVE YOU CARDS UNAUTHORIZED TO SOLITARY CONFINEMENT PRISONERS AT VADOC SUSSEX 1 STATE PRISON

Thursday, August 30, 2018

IN VIRGINIA I LOVE YOU CARDS UNAUTHORIZED TO SOLITARY CONFINEMENT PRISONERS AT VADOC SUSSEX 1 STATE PRISON

How can prisoners better nurture and cultivate their relationships with family In Virginia prisons when Guys in Solitary Confinement cannot even send an I LOVE YOU CARD to a loved one?  As limited as gift giving is for prisoners to their loved ones? A simple card, simple but a multifaceted treasure that is beyond personal communication. It is flashes of moments in time of feelings across the miles,  it is I am thinking of you, I miss you, and I LOVE YOU!  It is incomprehensible love cards are considered UNAUTHORIZED by Virginia Department of Corrections [VADOC]  When Solitary Confinement prisoner William Thorpe was REJECTED his Keefe Commissary order for 2 I love cards to send to his beloved wife by Virginia's Sussex 1 State Prison. We must ask who made this negative apathetic judgment call?




By William Thorpe & Wife Dee

No comments :