Virginia Prisons Accountability Committee: Prevailing Reprisals Are The Norm Within Our Prison Systems, Teen Sentenced to 300 Years By Torie Chisholm

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Prevailing Reprisals Are The Norm Within Our Prison Systems, Teen Sentenced to 300 Years By Torie Chisholm





 

Prisoner Torie Chisholm transferred from Wallens Ridge State Prison because of a lawsuit, it seems prevailing reprisals are the norm within our prison systems and VADOC is no exception:

I filed in 2010 for Cruel and unusual punishment, retaliation, and due process rights.  He states: I came back to Wallen's Ridge State Prison in 2019 and it didn't take them long to retaliate against me again because my wife was writing them up because of the of the prison conditions at Wallens Ridge. I was in a honor pod and had a job at the time working in the kitchen they gave me a charge for doing a interview with a activist on YouTube that was pertaining to my case that was approved by Unit Manager S. and he gave me the charge. The hearing officer H. who I filed a lawsuit against in 2010 is the person who filed my charge and found me guilty.

The Assistant Warden A. that upheld my appeal I also filed a lawsuit against him. On December 30th 2020 I asked Major K. if I could go back and move to the honor pod to get my job back and he stated " I'm not going back to the honor pod because I'm not going run him.

By Torie Chisholm 

"Ralph S. Northam: Free Torie Chisholm was 15 years old and was sentenced to 47 years with no murder charge! - Sign the Petition! http://chng.it/PMWRSVbY via @Change"

No comments :