Pictures are taken from the internet and are used for illustrative purposes only
I BEGIN: How many different ways can we state that the Professional Behavior of the Virginia Prison Official, in its savagery, barbarism and dehumanization is simply a reflection of the basic and fundamental realization of Virginia's Social Contract ?. Of course we can't say it enough, because repetition is the locomotive or engine of understanding and our social comprehension and if there is one intention, where the fruits of repetition are a vital must, its in the Speech or Work of Reform.(Again I need to restate this, when I say "SPEECH", I'm, stating activity or work of Human Existence and Condition in its most qualified, germane, salient and quintessential nature. Now I'll say this there are those who are vehemently against defining human activity as Speech, which I will not waste time and energy expenditure, in exposing their "30 pieces of silver", incentive). What I mean by ORGANIZING-EXPLANATION, is this, there isn't anyone "subject to the jurisdiction thereof", of the Commonwealth of Virginia, daft to the existence of its Social Contract, Contradictions and Antagonisms, otherwise there wouldn't be a sharpening and heightened focus of the mind and self of the socio-person upon interaction with the uniforms of its Organized-Violence. So, the question isn't about the mental-labor of lecturing to the People for the need of "reform", because homeostasis is already accomplishing that, yes the lecturing. What organizing-explanation is the value and expression that to attain homeostatic function without the inflammatory bane of that tyrannical Social Contractual terms of "fight or flight", sharpening and heightened focus demanded upon interaction with the ever present contradictory and antagonistic points of the State, there has to be that "unity" of the People's Speech, resolute in resolving the Antagonism. The Virginia Prison Official is a function of the State or Commonwealth of Virginia. So for the comprehensive purpose of subordinating the Virginia prison official to the Accountability-Function of Virginia's governance, we cannot isolate and sever the professional behavior of the prison official from its nature of function of the State. The Commonwealth of Virginia despite the herculean work done by the violators if its Peoples Will and Constituted Aspirations, is an entity of the People, created and structured by the People and that "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" is its unambiguous and unequivocal fact. What we in our reform Speech cannot do is give the System or Social Contract a pass, by abrogating its responsibility, which is what we do when we personalize the violations of the prison official as if such occurrences are outside of the Social Contract.
By William Thorpe
William Thorpe Virginia exiled me to the Texas prison system. I'm solitary confined at the Wainwright Unit and if you feel any kinda way about this work contact me by Securus email using the Texas prison number #2261982 .
No comments :
Post a Comment